Studio || Headshot | Executive | Portraiture Sessions starting at $325
Location | Editorial | Lifestyle | Boudoir Sessions starting at $425
Portraiture sessions are available in studio, on location, or any destination that suits your imaging needs. Each portrait session is uniquely conceptualized in design to fit our clients' needs and vision. Fashion, editorial, boudoir, model-comp card, head-shot, executive, high school senior, photo booth, and couples portraiture are priced on an hourly or package basis with additional fees for travel, remote lighting, post processing, and print rights.
Single subject portraiture sessions in our commercial studio spaces begin at $325.00 for 2 hour session, $200 per hour additional time. Additional amenities such as wardrobe, styling, hair, and make up can be arranged and purchased with your session.
Location Portrait Sessions begin at $425 for 2 hours session. The session fee will not include hotel or studio rentals, entry fees, or any other costs of the location. After 2 hours, additional time on set is $200 per hour. Additional amenities such as wardrobe, styling, hair, and make up can be arranged and purchased with your session.
Call today for your complimentary photo session consultation, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the contact page on the website.
Comp Card/Model Agency Shoot
For Model Agency Comp Cards (i.e. Mother Agency, Trove, Willemina, Acclaim, Doll House Management, Brown Agency, Kim Dawson, etc.) I offer a discounted rate because of the number of looks we have to achieve. While we don't take more total images, we do have more set changes and hair/make up looks to process. Contact me directly for specific pricing according to for which agency we will be providing images.
TFP/Portfolio Development Shoots
We are work with a select group of professionals for trade/portfolio development shoots on a regular basis. If you are interested in this option please read this TRADE SHOOT GUIDELINES PDF you can download. If you reach me on the Contact email@example.com, I can email you this text or make specific variances for destinations.
The Wedding Day Special
Includes 6 hours of wedding and reception coverage
- High resolution copy of photos on USB Drive + Dropbox Folder
- Prints and products at Online store for 12 months.
- Your choice of Bridal Set or Engagement photo session with 12 digital images
The Premium Wedding Package
Includes up to 9 hours of wedding and reception coverage
- Additional coverage of your event by a second photographer/assistant
- High resolution copy of photos available via Dropbox
- Prints and products available for purchase at Zenfolio Gallery for up to 12 months.
- $100 Credit towards online gallery fulfillment store
- Wedding Album Layout and Design
- Your choice of Bridal Portrait Session, Engagement Photography or Honeymoon Boudoir session
- $100/hr Additional Primary PhotographerCoverage (2 Hour Minimum)
- $200/hrAdditional 2 Primary and Secondary Photographer Coverage
- Custom hourly packages available to suite your specific event size/duration for destination weddings
Wedding Photography Assistant/Second DP Rates
Wedding Photography Assistance (No Camera): $30 per hour, 4 hour minimum. I provide that extra set of hands photographers wish they had on location at the wedding. Lens retrieval, lighting monkey, pack mule, formal-portraiture wrangling, metering, scouting, packing, hauling, equipment transport and schedule monitoring are essential facets to my service.
Wedding Photography Second Photog: $65 per hour, 4 hour minimum. I provide secondary coverage for the moments happening while the primary photographer is running through the shot list and busy with their own coverage. I shoot Canon 5DIII and 5DIV bodies, Canon and Youngou Speedlites, Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 85mm 1.4, Canon 70-200 4.0, Canon 70-105 4.0, and other focal lengths that can be arranged for your event specific needs.