The Wedding Day Special
Includes 6 hours of wedding and reception coverage
- High resolution copy of photos on USB Drive + Dropbox Folder
- Prints and products at Online store for 12 months.
- Your choice of Bridal Set or Engagement photo session with 12 digital images
The Premium Wedding Package
Includes up to 9 hours of wedding and reception coverage
- Additional coverage of your event by a second photographer/assistant
- High resolution copy of photos available via Dropbox
- Prints and products available for purchase at Zenfolio Gallery for up to 12 months.
- $100 Credit towards online gallery fulfillment store
- Your choice of Bridal Portrait Session, Engagement Photography or Honeymoon Boudoir session
- $100/hr Additional Primary PhotographerCoverage (2 Hour Minimum)
- $200/hrAdditional 2 Primary and Secondary Photographer Coverage
- Custom hourly packages available to suite your specific event size/duration for destination weddings
Portraiture || Headshot, Executive, Editorial, Lifestyle, Engagement | Boudoir
$275 (Studio Headshot | Executive | Portraiture) -$425 (Location | Lookbook Sessions | Lifestyle | Boudoir)
Portraiture sessions are available in studio, on location, or any destination that suits your imaging needs. Each portrait session is as different in design as it is in use. Fashion, editorial, boudoir, model-comp card, head-shot, executive, high school senior, photo booth, and couples portraiture are priced on an hourly or package basis with additional fees for travel, remote lighting, post processing, and print rights.
Single subject portraiture sessions in our commercial studio spaces begin at $275.00 for 1 hour session, $200 per hour additional time.
Location Portrait Sessions begin at $425 plus production/travel/set request expenses. Sessions will last approximately but rarely longer than 2 hours.
Executive portraiture, model- comp card, boudoir, and group/team headshots are priced on an hourly rate and vary based on usage of the photos and set design and fees/investment in stylizing each session. Additional fees for options such as remote shooting, groups, destination, and wardrobe use expenses.
Call today for your complimentary photo session consultation or email me at email@example.com or the contact page on the website.
Comp Card/Model Agency Shoot
For Model Agency Comp Cards (i.e. Doll House Management, Brown Agency, Kim Dawson, etc.) I offer a discounted rate because of the number of looks we have to achieve. While we don't take more total images, we do have more set changes and hair/make up looks to process. Contact me directly for specific pricing according to for which agency we will be providing images.
TFP/Portfolio Development Shoots
We are work with a select group of professionals for trade/portfolio development shoots on a regular basis. If you are interested in this option please read this TRADE SHOOT GUIDELINES pdf you can download. If you reach me on the Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, I can email you this text or make specific variances for destinations.